Do you want to gain new hot business competence and increase your employability? Or maybe you already enjoy working in a company, but you miss the pioneering spirit? Do you have a great business idea, but you do not dare to take the risk alone and leave your current job? Do you see business opportunities at your workplace, but you do not know how to implement your ideas?
Then you might be interested in taking this Massive Open Online Course, a MOOC, completely free of charge: “Intrapreneurship – Make your Business Great Again!”. It will provide you with tips and tools how to bring the entrepreneurial spirit to your workplace or your team and boost your business through opportunity identification and exploitation.
The course is open and free for everyone and will be conducted completely online and awarded with a certificate issued by FH Joanneum in Austria, University of Potsdam and Cracow University of Economics.
What will you learn about in this MOOC? After finishing this course you should be able to:
- understand the practice of intrapreneurship based on
- be familiarized with numerous examples of entrepreneurial organizations and intrapreneurship projects
- get a practical toolbox to assess identified opportunities at work and convert problems or challenges into opportunities,
- identify stakeholders, target groups and sponsors of intrapreneurial projects,
- gain ability to form coalitions around new business ideas,
- develop and deliver a pitch to various audiences, including the board of directors.
Start: February 26th Registration already open!
Two tracks: 4 weeks fast track or 6 weeks full track with developing an idea pitch
Time: about 3 hours of work per week
Link to teaser and registration: https://mooc.house/courses/bizmooc2018
Free – certified – innovative – exciting!